Just a curious question to everyone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormhand, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

OK I am sure some know i am moving to a new place very soon.
    Now My question is, would anyone let someone they know, but do not trust into your home?

Cause one of my roommates wants to know if its ok for someone I know lies a lot and takes advantage of ppl, into my now soon to be new apartment.
    and I put my foot down.
    Why would someone let someone liek that into their home Naiveness you think?
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Yep but the sad part is you get deemed an asshole if you try to warn them about this person so you sort have to let them learn for themselves....hey congrats on the new apartment!!!
  3. Stormhand

Thanks alot bambi, its nice, its about 936 sq. ft.
    it has carpet,2 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms, and a dishwasher!!
    the complex even has a pool. all for 499 a month between 3 ppl.:yay:
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Damn! You won't see those prices out here in So. California...2BRs is at least 1.2K for certain....wow amazing difference.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Omg, your apartment sounds awesome!! Congrats!! :) And I don't blame you for not letting that person into your new place. I wouldn't either.
  6. Stormhand

oh she knows how she is, she is used to be around ppl she does not trust, it was how she was brought up, she says.

But this guy is a manipulator and takes advantage of ppl, brings in drama.
    I am going to be having enough putting up with their arguing.

yeah I am a jerk alright, I sent this guy a letter telling him what I think of him back in February, cause he was ignoring me and putting me off, but my life is more peaceful without him in it, so let the joy commence!!