Just a few min ago..

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Reo, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reo

Reo Active Member

... i started cutting a little while ago.. maybe... 2~3 weeks? and i used a kitchen knife that wasnt sharp.. i cut for like 3 days.. got about 12 cuts 6 on each arm then i got a new video game and forgot about it completely.. but schools starting.. and those cuts only broke the skin.. they didnt bleed.. anyway id carve for a few min really hard but couldnt bleed.. today.. an half an hour ago.. i found a razor.. one cut and i bleed.. 5 cuts already on my left.. arm =\ what are my parents and brothers gonna say? i wear short sleeve shirts.. only one cut is hidden under the shirts... i like cutting but i think imma cut to much.. run out of room.. cut to deep..
  2. consciousinsane

consciousinsane Well-Known Member

I could be totally wrong on this but......

i think since you cut where people can see them, you must have something that you are wanting to talk about. IF you have a school counsler or preacher, or someone you can trust, best friend?... Tell them what's bothering you. If you don't know what's bothering you, just start opening up about how you feel when you want to cut.
    Since you are just starting out, I'd stop as soon as you can. It's not something you want to continue doing. It's really dangerous and all kinds of things can go wrong.
    I guess I'm sort of a hypacrit (spell?) because I cut too. I wish I could quit but don't know how. I've been doing it off and on for about 9 years now. I wish I never started.!

Keep playing those video games to keep you occupied, and throw out the razor saying that you'll never cut again. Hope you are able to stay safe.
  3. Reo

Reo Active Member

if i throw out the razor imma go back to kitchen knives... those u gotta carve over and over in one spot and u cant break the skin
  4. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

reo please stop.. there should be a thread at the top of this forum.. things to do to not cut.. not srue of the name it has been a while since i have seen it.. any way .. please stop...

you can walk away.. it is addictive and so much can happen. i .. like conscious am a bit of a hypocrit as i too cut.. in fact i have open bleeding wounds that will not stop bleeding.. and i too have to hide them.. it is a road you do not want to go down..

please please... just stop and choose another way to get what you got from cutting..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.