Just a few pissed notes to help calm anger

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by screwregistering, Feb 26, 2008.

1. I don't know if you guys do this, but I act like I'm writing notes to these people that piss me off or make me feel upset. Of course, I never send them, but always helps my feelings and helps calm some adrenaline. Here are my latest ones:

Madison:
    I really do fucking hate you after all that shit you unwittingly put me through. I wish you would fucking die so I wouldn’t have to luck at your self. You make me suffer and you don’t know it. I can’t wait until the school year ends, if I can make it there without fucking killing myself, so I won’t have to think or look at you anymore. Goddammit! You have no fucking idea about this but every time I look at you I really want to commit suicide. I hate that I am your stalker and I hate that I love you.

Mom:
    Now onto you, I can’t stand the way you fucking say everything will be better, then none of it is! I am tired of all the shit that you continuously tell me! You knew I tried to hang myself a month ago, and you do the right goddamn thing for a month before moving on to treating me like shit again. You’re not gonna see me alive much long GODDAMMIT! I am sick of fucking life and the motherfucking meaning of it!!!

Zach:
    And you, you little fucking bitch. I really hope you trip over your shoelace on concrete and coincidentally split your head open, bastard. I would think that was hilarious. Your fucking skull would have a hole in it, possibly causing death or the state of vegetable, thus preventing you from doing the retarded acts that you do in school every day. I don’t give a shit if you think I suck cock, I don’t give a shit if you think I suck at sports and I don’t give a shit if you don’t fucking like me. So you can quit wasting your goddamn energy, motherfucker!

2. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I started something like this, it's the open letters to people in your life thread in the let it all out section...

I'm all vented out for today, I'll probably find something else to get mad at tho :S