Just a Joke To You

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

I trusted you with everything..
    she was the first person i opened up too first person i told my story too.
    the first person i thought understood.
    I was stupid to trust her.

I had a friend who i trusted with everything.. i let her in and took down my gaurd things havent been too good between us to do with the fact im seeing her friends ex boyfriend..
    I havent been rubbing it in anybodies face i havent even caused problems
    but this friend has decided to tell my boyfriends ex exactly what happened too me..

Now this girl she has told hates me purly because i have what she wants..
    they have made me and my past into a complete joke.. using facebook and formspring.. the things they say about me are unreal.. i would never have thought someone could be so curel.

I wont put everything that was said. but this is what got me the worst

"fucking ugly horse faced cum swapper, she should go get pregnant by her pappy again"

As i said. i dont care about being called ugly or any of those names i can fight those easily but having someone say that about me.. was a kick in the stomach and has put me straight back to where i was.
    back to where i had fought to get out of.. im back to that insecure scared little girl i have my past racing through my head over and over and over
    its a continous nightmare replying again.

Right now i dont know what to do.
    or what my next move should be. i promised never to let them get to me.. i promised never to let them win.
    but right now.. ive forgotton exactly who i am..

2. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

OMG - I am so sorry ...

Don't know what to say, of course you feel awful, your trust has been betrayed just as your father originally betrayed that little girl's trust, now you have been re-traumatized by these people you thought you could trust...

:hug: Keep posting your feelings....Wish I could do more....:hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I would bring charges against her for harassing you over the internet for causing you pain i would call authorities and let themknow what she is doing
    i am sorry people have to be so cruel

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Wow. She deserves a punch square in the face.

I'd do what violet's suggesting. See if you can file cyber harrassment or something. Considering you actually know her in real life etc.

She'll get what's coming to her, they all do :).

Stay safe and take care :hug:...

5. varek

varek Well-Known Member

Fuck her. Sounds like she has some issues of her own to be honest.

I'm sorry that it worked out that way for you. Sometimes you can open up to people and they turn out not to be who you thought they were. Please don't let it get to you, ignore people like her and try to move on.

*hug*

6. robynmartin

robynmartin New Member

It breaks my heart how cruel some people can be. Pay them no mind, they must be pretty miserable to have to pick on someone in such a heartless way. You are miles above them for having the courage to share yourself. God bless you.

7. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

hang in there, kiddo

karma will get them back

just take care of yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.