Just a little about me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kiara282, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiara282

kiara282 New Member

Hi. I am writing this to try to take my mind off of such sad feelings I'm having at the moment.

Today, my little sister missed her bus home and called for a ride home. I had a migraine and my mom asked to go pick her up. I said not this (i have picked her up all week). Then my mom said that I never do anything; which made me feel sick to my inner core. I do almost all the cleaning in the house. I do the dishes, sweep and wash the floor, clean the litter box, bring down the laundry and garbages, and do the laundry. I feel like that I shouldn't bother doing anything now and show her what the house would look like if I wasn't there.

I feel so unwanted, used, and just not accepted in my family home. I really want to move out but have no money for rent. I used to cut myself, and really have the urge to do so now. What should I do?
  2. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

First of all, I want to say that you are nice and kind.

Dont ever think negative about yourself.

Your mom must have said to you because she may be busy or just weaven in her own problems.

Dont take it too much seriously.

When you yourself know that you do lots of work then why care about others?

Dont bother what people say about you.

Listen to yourself.

I am here to support and care you.

We all are here to support you.

Take care. You are important.
  3. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello welcome to Suicide Forums :hug:
    It doesn't sound like you are fitting in to your family so far and your mum is very acceepting, does she treat your siblings the same? You sound like a very caring person, could you talk to your mum about it? Or call a support helpline to talk about this to?

Take Care :hug:
  4. bigpmc

bigpmc Member

What if you made a list of the jobs that you do around te house, kinda like a rota, and then you show it to your mom. Then she will see all the things that you do, and maybe you are right in thinking that you should scale back the amount you do for a while so that she learns to appreciate all that you do. It is of course possible that your mom just had a bad day and took it out on you-how has she been with you since then?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.