Just a Melodramatic Fool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Of course you are justified to post here--everyone is free to speak their mind and talk about what's bothering them, and you're no exception. Your problems are just as important as anyone else's. If people are making you feel unimportant, you should let them know that's not appreciated. You are doing a lot of hard work and it hurts when people don't recognize that. But you are important and you should stick around. People here care about you and want to see you happy.

Tmacster1

I'm sorry to hear that you feel somewhat stuck at the moment. I also think you have a justifiable reason for being on here because you feel concerned that your not going to make the cut to the survival of the fittest. I think you have a an understandable worry - and your true there's no reset button. I think it's good that your married and have a beautiful 9 month old boy who's probably awesome. Critical feed back is common among pastors because there's always things going on in the church. I can see why you want to quit your job but at least you've stuck in with that job. Your also right it's hard to find another job because times are really tough now. I hope you continue to express your feelings, thoughts, and emotions with us. If you need someone to talk to you can always pm me on the board. :hug:

Trevor,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00