• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

Just a post of random thoughts.

Mremptyinside

Wanted to do this Post for days now.
To explain why i do this:
I tend to think to much and for the most part those thaughts can be cinda negativ. But for some its the total opposit. And i often forget about them.
So i want to write them down.
It cant be helped if some negativ ones will join from time to time so sorry for that xD it wont be like my happy comfort zone xD it will just be thaught throu out the day.

So to start of. I want you to know about a tree. Yes my first thought here is about a damn tree xD no its not a beautifull one either. Its winter and you can only see some branches. Also this tree was cut down on the half so it seemed cinda dead to me for the longest part living here. But some days ago i noticed this! It had soooo many little branches comming out of the top trying to grow and fighting to survive! Even throu the winter. And i counted the days we had sun over the past few months! I can count those of with 1 Hand xD
So walking, passing by this tree every morning made me think and it inspired me! It inspires me every day looking at that damn tree and i feel joy. As i want to fight like this tree does. Because i know how beautifull it once was and i know how beautifull it can grow up to be.
Yeah so thats my story of beeing inspired by a tree every morning xD you may laugh i do to thinking about it xD but damn thats a life supporting tree if you see it xD

Ou ya i took a picture so to show you: Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

Well I love trees so thanks for sharing.
Me too. My first poem was about trees....more than 30 years ago now. I feel like trees show us how to deal with stormy, sunny, dry and grey days. They never complain about struggles and if we cut parts of them they just wait a little and then start to sparkle little new lives here and there. Some of the strongest creatures we have here on earth.
Thanks for sharing.

Mremptyinside

So im from Namibia. And the sun shines there 24/7 hole year long except for 2 /3months of rain season and some rainshowers now and then.

Comming to germany i notice two things xD
1. The weather here is just crazy! First day i found that out was 2 years back. I woke up. Looked outside and it was raining.
Well its germany thats still pritty normal.
An hour or two later it stoped and an hour later again it was hail. Well i guessed that could happen and i was chilling in my room so did not care much anyway xD but then again it got sunny for an hour or so. Btw the clouds just ceep passing by. Its cold outside and it gets crazy because while the sun is shining somehow it rains.... i was cinda mindfucked an tried to see from which cloud it came from xD
So that continued a short while then sun again then a short storm and followed by rain.... up to that point i just thought what the hell is this weather !

Also to compare.
In Namibia you wake up. Either it rains or the sun is shining.
If it rains it will probably continue to till afternoon or just rain thw whole day for several days.
If the sun shines it will either shine endkessly and u wont be able to walk barefoot over stone past 1 a clock. Or you will be able to stand outside at 12 a clock. And be able to cinda feel if rain is comming or not. There is a cind of Bird that only sings when rain is comming. You will notice the wind increasing and the clouds thicken.
And well shortly after it will rain.

Thats normal! Thats calculative <3 thats weather for me!!! XD
Comming here beeing like well fuck this i wont even try to calculate this weather because u can have several weather phänomena here on 1 day xD

Cinda miss the sun... i hate the heat but i miss the sun. Does that make sence? XD

(Also i miss ghost rain.... most beutifull rain there is :3 )

Mremptyinside

my arm hurts... massaged a guy who had like no pain sensory nerves... i gave it my all and he lied there like chilling. he wanted it to be more painfull. any one else i ever had would have been dying under those massage mooves but this guy.... well he was cinda nice to me afterwords, beeing arogant at first so maby he saw me giving my all. but now my arm is like numb XD...

Mremptyinside

Well tihs happend...
my father mentioned not feeling well... he wont walk about it. he is like me and as his health problems only increase over the years my thoughts of him possibly dying increase as well. i dont even know how my emotional brakedown would go down, if that day comes, as i never lost someone that close...ever......

also feeling like having chosen the wrong career path... and having missed another opportunity in life.

as to noticing that i push ppl away that try to get closer to me.

and as i do write all my problems now down instead of ceeping them all inside, closing them into a box, hiding it back in my mind. I feel like it just comes all out again one by one as i write it down here now. im not shure if that helps or makes it all the worse...

i dont even know what to do anymore...

Witty_Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen
I'm sorry you are dealing with all of these strong emotions right now. You don't need to put a mask on here. You are a cool and nice guy :) but you don't need to act like you are happy all the time when you are not.

Mremptyinside

So this happened yesterday:
Driving home from work
Beeing totally done with the day.
We are almost at my home and we see a cat.
Just lying there on the pathway xD chilling
Relaxing his life to thw fullest.
So we had to stop 5 m before him.
And this cat just watches us!
In the middle of the rode.
Not caring the fuck xD we smiled so hard xD
So the cat notices we want to drive by. And stands up.
Sloooooovly!!!!
Watching us.
Walking 2 steps.
Sittind down and crawling his ears.

We where sooo enjoying this and hyping that cat for beeing this cool it was the best moment of the whole day xD
He left after scretching his ear for half a minute staaring at us like: "whatschaaa gonna doooo about thid huuuh! Ur gonna drive ? Naa aaah didnt thinks soouu maaate. U will wait ur turn mate!" Walking my watching at us just like:" nooow u can pass by mate." We drove by lookinh at the cat reaaallly slowly just having a stare out contest xD
It was so fucking funn!!!!!

Those are the moments i live for xD

Mremptyinside

I'm sorry you are dealing with all of these strong emotions right now. You don't need to put a mask on here. You are a cool and nice guy :) but you don't need to act like you are happy all the time when you are not.
Well if it wasnt for the mask no one would like me^^ and i could not be the helpfull caring guy so it cinda needs to stay on ^^ or i end up like yesterday evening ^^ cant have that happen to often xD but thx ;) happyness is a good distraction xD

Witty_Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen
Well if it wasnt for the mask no one would like me^^ and i could not be the helpfull caring guy so it cinda needs to stay on ^^ or i end up like yesterday evening ^^ cant have that happen to often xD but thx ;) happyness is a good distraction xD
Well I mean you can be more open here. You don't need to feel like you have to pretend, because we understand the feelings beneath the mask. That's the one I wear in public so it seems like I am ok. Then I am free to be my real self on here.

Mremptyinside

W
Well I mean you can be more open here. You don't need to feel like you have to pretend, because we understand the feelings beneath the mask. That's the one I wear in public so it seems like I am ok. Then I am free to be my real self on here.
Well ok thats true im muuuuch more open here and opening up more and more.

Btw 1 down 7 to go xD
Massages massages massages xD

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00