Just a rant about my birthday.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Earn, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

My birthday :(
    well i guess my bday is on friday.i dont want to do anything for it.im just gunna stay in and do what i do every night.

well 19 what did i do when i was 19.let see i guess you could say i graduated uti but i was only 19 for 3 weeks so that really doesnt count.i helped my mom out when she had surgery.i should give my self credit for that but i only did what everybody should do for their parents.so.let me see what i did do above and beyond.uhh nothing.i sat at home did nothing.i never looked for a job and i could use the fact that i have no way to get to one as an excuse but i wont.oh wait i had a job at the base but my mom comes first in any situation so i went down to san diego to be with her for her surgery insteed of start my job.

i never went out with friends.maybe cause i dont have any here.i never asked any girls out.i never even met any new people sence i moved up here.hmm i hung out with bree n meyer a bunch.thats probably the only good times i had.oh theres the 2 times i attempted suicide yeah and failed both times.just like my life so far ive failed.

well if my 20th year is anything like my 19th its going to suck.so thats why im not going to celebrate a new year of life.hopefully i'l learn to get a job and live on my own.or maybe learn to tie rope a little better or not to chicken out.i guess on friday ill see who acknowledges me.see who remembers to say at least hi on my bday.but i wouldnt blame anyone if they didnt.

so 20 here i come.lets hope i learn something this year.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2008
  2. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

ill wish u a happy bday if im still around hun..lol
    hang in there, im sure someone will still remember u..

3. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

Firstly....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :hug:

it sounds like you do alot for your mom....if you ask me you should hang on in there for her sake..you sound like you do a lot for her, just imagine how heartbroken she'd be if she was told you'd killed yourself? it would destroy her.

i know how you feel..i turned 21 a month ago. didn't feel like celebrating and where i'm from, you like..have to, its almost the law. i thought everthing would change when i turned 21..HA! i should have known better really. everything is still shitty, everything is still complicated, and i'm still broken on the inside....

4. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

Thanks its not till friday 7th.nothings going to change.ive been hanging on for my mom but now she said that she doesnt need me around.and wants me to get on with it. friday is just gunna be a symbol for a year wasted.

5. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

well today was my birthday and it wasnt all that bad actuly.i went to my cousins house and had some drinks.nothing big.all in all it was a good day.what suprised me was my ex telling me happy birthday.that was cool of her.so yeah im still a little buzzed and before i start going on and on im gunna stop.

6. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

well today was my birthday and it wasnt all that bad actuly.i went to my cousins house and had some drinks.nothing big.all in all it was a good day.what suprised me was my ex telling me happy birthday.that was cool of her.so yeah im still a little buzzed and before i start going on and on im gunna stop.

7. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

8. Fishman

Fishman Guest

welcome to my world....