just a rant

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by ish_me153, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ish_me153

ish_me153 Well-Known Member

fucken hell, i seriously can't take anymore of this shit. i have to put up with my brother punching/hitting/kicking me at home, and my mum always yelling at me, and now something else has come up and it's just making it harder on me. i can't even concentrate at school it's that bad. god, what should i do? i mean, having an understanding boyfriend is okay, but i can't get to him when i really need him because he lives in Brisbane and i live on the Sunshine Coast...fucken hell, i just want to scream sometimes it's that bad. god, this is so fucken gay :rant:

2. ish_me153

fuck, i can't even say what's wrong on here...i can't even tell my bf and it's killing me because i tell him everything, and i mean EVERYTHING

3. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Hi ya

Sorry you having such a bad time, If you need to rant somemore I am here to listen.

Ebbie.

:hug:

4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Heya hun :hug:

I know how you feel, I am in the same boat really. Is there anyone at school you can talk to? I talked to someone today at school, and it has really helped me and calmed me down.

It's not an easy thing to talk about, just slowly work your way up to tell your BF or someone else ^_^

Feel free to drop me a PM. Take care <3

5. ish_me153

okay, this is basically some of this shit i go through at home;

my brother's always hitting/punching/kicking me and more then a usual brother would...my sister's always calling me a **** and a worthless piece of shit....my mum, well to put it blankly she's a fat bitch who wouldn't care if i was raped and left on the street to die
    and i mean it too
    she wishes i was dead
    i know she does
    i see it in the way she looks at me
    i'm just so sick and tired of having to hold all of this inside and not being able to tell anyone
    just last night it got so bad i ran out of the house and almost ran away, but managed to get calm because my bf called me and helped me calm down
    but idk what i'll do next time that happens
    i'm losing my mind, and i know it
    it's like i have no control over what i do anymore
    [​IMG]

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you have an understanding boyfriend that is able to calm you down. It is important to have a support system in place. Is it possible for you to talk to someone at school? Or maybe the parent of a friend? Someone that can be objective yet supportive of the situation? No one is deserving of abuse in any form. I hope you are able to get yourself into a safer situation. Please take care. :hug:

7. ish_me153

i can't tell anyone else because if i do i'll end up going into fosta care, and i hate it in there.

8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hun, I know it isn't nice but I think you should tell someone. At least you would be safe.

Take care :hug:

9. ish_me153

i'm not going to FC for the simple reason that i've been there before and it fucked up my life, alright? i don't want it happening all over again

10. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

foster care is the last last last LAST resort here in aus... they'll probably try something else first hun. please tell someone about whats going on, its good that your boyfriend is supportive to you though.

TDM

11. ish_me153

i refuse to tell anyone else
    i don't want to be separated from my family yet again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.