just a rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lowcorn, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Lowcorn

Lowcorn Member

so my girlfriend and i got a place. then she turned into a very negitive person. then she wanted to go home. wasent freeking happy. i did everything i could to make the apartment a nice place. she dident ahve to do anything. now shes back at home. were still together. im so fucking lonely here. i go through spounts of anger and hate. i randomly loose my temper over a game or that i cant open a jar. im tired all the time yet cant sleep. I try telling her how i feel. atempt to put into words. nothing. i feel used. i feel abused. i fucking hate people. hate life. hate my apartment. im so lonely. i try to find solice in cartoons. i call family. i call friends. nothing. i cry at night for no reason. whats wrong with me
  2. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

hun there's nothing wrong with you, it's understandable that the situation you're in has left you feeling like this :hug:
    maybe you could try asking her to try living with you again.
    do you know why she got negative and wanted to go home?
    good luck hun
  3. kidB

kidB Active Member

lowcorn, i know the feeling. girls are a pain in the ass, and hard to deal with sometimes.

how recently did this happen? it's natural to be upset about it, especially when you're by yourself. i know the feeling.

but, you can't neglect yourself. are you still doing things in your life that you enjoy? are you going out with other people? i'm not saying that's a must, but having other people to at least talk to really helps, and is a good way to get your mind off things.
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hopefully this phase will pass. In the mean time, keep doing things you enjoy like hanging out with friends, etc.
  5. Lowcorn

Lowcorn Member

my problems is i moved out to california for school and i havent made any friends out here yet. She moved out just before thanksgiveing. i dont have alot of thinks i can do out here :-( cept mess round on my comp.
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

What about joining a club of some sort. It will get you out and around people.