just a rant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phteven

YYYYYY do I care so much and obsess so much about stupid little things!!!! why can't I just shut my mind off and stop with the criticism...every little miss step I blow out of proportion....BAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck... end rant....

If you don't shut your face,right now...nah,just kidding. :D -bazinga!

:hug:
1izombie,treat yourself like a beautiful lady on this one,do not beat yourself like you would a dog.The mind is a wrestler,some of it's holds are near to impossible to unlock,only a greased slug covered in slime who was the child of Hulk Hogan could hope to slow through life unwrestled successfully.
We are all vicitims of this thing you talk of,sadly it is inside our own private heads.

I am confused this evening. :screwloose:
Forgive me,I do not wish to cause offense.

Maybe you can take something from what I have written. :)

Phteven

Maybe you can take something from what I have written. :)
:D lol yes you made me laugh ... ermm not sure if you know but I'm a guy ...you may not know as you said for me to treat myself as a woman lol thanks for the kind words...i just needed to vent here as i realy dont have anyone to vent too and I knew y'all would understand what im going thru. ;) thx

nolonger

:D lol yes you made me laugh ... ermm not sure if you know but I'm a guy ...you may not know as you said for me to treat myself as a woman lol thanks for the kind words...i just needed to vent here as i realy dont have anyone to vent too and I knew y'all would understand what im going thru. ;) thx
lol yea, im pretty sure he knows ur a guy. its hard not to smile and go "wahhhhh?" when ur reading his posts XD.

hope u feel better soon :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00