just a small rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Apr 17, 2007.

1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

why do i still feel like dieing? i have realised that i have people that love me, care for me, would die themselves if they saw me dead, but still i don't get it...i still want to take more pills, i still want to end up in the hospital, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?! If anyone can answer that, please let me know cause i'm going insane.

I have a wonderful person in my life right now, and i don't know how i could ever live without her, it's killing me inside to know that she's hurting too and there's nothing i can do about it. There's nothing i can do to help her and FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to punch something right now, i want to drive fast, i want to run away, i want to do so many things right now, but i just can't.....i'm fucking sick and tired of not being able to help everyone, and i know i can't help everyone, but i can @ least try. I'M SORRY
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Samy i have a theory about why you might want to be in the hospital right now. I can't say it is the reason, but one of my thoughts. You are cared for while there. No chores, no work, no stress, no job, no responsiblilities beyond yourself. People come in to see how you are. It is a place where you can get away and feel safe. As for helping everyone. We would all like to be able to do that, but first we must learn to help ourselves. Not an easy task to undertake. I am glad you realize that you do have people who care about you. I wish I could help you out more hun. I send you my thoughts for a better tomorrow and tons of hugs to help get you through the day. :hug: :hug:
  3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Samy, sweetheart :hug:

I actually think Gentle hit the nail right there ^

Always here for you, hun :arms:
  4. FIFER2007

FIFER2007 Member

this is nearly exactly how i feel, i agree with gentlelady tho it mainly because life sucks, working, 9-5 mon-fri and having 2 days off it just dosnt justify living, the only reason i dont end it is because i dont want to hurt my sister and brothers but this life prison im in prob the same as most of you guys keeps pushing me to end it all, lifes so fucked up........:sad: