= just a statement =

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 1victor, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

Nobody asked me if I want to be born and live in this cruel world.
    Thus nobody has right to judge me if I don't!

Suicides must be legalized.

true or false
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

You chose to be born when you were still an unborn spirit, only you don't remember making that choice anymore, because when we are babies, we forget everything. I agree that this world can be a cruel and scary place, but there are also many wonderful things and people who also reside in it. Suicides can't be legalized, because everyone deserves the right to life.
  3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

No one asked you to be born? True, but you were made for a purpose, and until you find out what that is you cannot honetly say that your life is never going to change. You do have the choice to end your life, although I do not advise for you to take it. There is so much to life that you have yet to live. Suicides should never be legalized. So I would have to go with false. Blessings..
  4. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

all laws are optional, society will banish those who dont obey however.
    may sound like anarchism but its not, i still think certain actions should be severely punished however. for instance if i saw a woman being attacked the attackers pretty much dead, bcus once i start hitting him im not gonna stop.

i cant stand seeing woman being abused however.

wait what was the question. i think i may have strayed off the point there.
  5. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I think it should be legalized. But not if someone decides to harm himself through a method that puts others at risk for injury or death, or damage or destruction of property, too.
  6. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

mm yea, in my area theres alot of women jumping infront of trains, all at this one localised spot on a tight corner. my mates dad works the rails was tellin me about it.
  7. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Some times society warns you.

Like the guy shooting off illeagal fireworks...his arm got blown off.

Or in a suicidal way people having failed attempts that damage their brain or something.
  8. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

i saw a doco on a new suicide pill theyve invented that is guaranteed and no pain, u just goto sleep. i dont know where i seen it, i think it may have been a new zealand company. however of course selling them are still illegal. in the doco they said they have given them to terminally ill people.
  9. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Yea, there's a thread in another section here talking about an organisation that deals with assisted suicide. There's a whole lot of terms and conditions of course, but so many people organise their own deaths. Like ages ago I remember seeing something on the '60 Minutes' program about a mother and father that went to a foreign country to buy the chemical that vets use to put down dogs. Their family let them do it because apparently one of them had cancer or something. They even brought home a bottle of it for one of the kids or something if they thought that if the time ever came the option was open.

I don't really think it should be legalized. Because you'd find a massive population of the world would just out themselves either on the sudden urge from stress or built up things. Because after all, the only reason we haven't killed ourselves yet is that deep down inside there's an ounce of hope that something might be around the corner.
  10. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

you do have a point, if it was legal i woulda gone to the chemist years ago.
    prolly not a good idea. however i believe the worlds overpopulated and thats one of my "Pro" reasons, for myself anyhow
  11. nolonger

Yea I spose. Well one day something'll happen. Humans are very social beings(Wait, I musn't be human?!?! lawl), and it could take anything that abuses that to kill us all...

Ahm just sayin' :tongue:.
  12. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

Im not very social either, i prefer to just sit there and hear other peoples problems, or atleast thats what always happens. i dont mind it tho.
  13. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Count another non-human in here as well. :wink:
  14. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

im like silent bob no joke, then i say something and everyones like "HE SPOKE WTF"
  15. nolonger

Same lol. I'm way more of a listener. I find it hard to chip in to conversations and so on. I prefer to just sit back and observe, listen etc. Sometimes thats the way I feel apart of something. Listening to peoples problems, hearing what makes THEM worry and sad etc.
  16. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

People still kill themselves anyway. Keeping assisted suicide illegal doesn't act as an effective deterrent at all. All it does it put people in situations where they choose methods that cause great pain, and they end up suffering and dying from barbaric, awful, prolonged deaths.
  17. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

couldnt of said it better myself WOW!
  18. Matrias

Matrias Active Member

ur an aussie too how funny :p you made my day
  19. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

I just said a prayer for you and I hope you do too.. You are in pain and your thinking is skewed by that. It seesm tha tpeople don't want to change their world view and will find ways to sustain it even if it's negative. Happiness will transformn you and it will come.When the pain goes(and it will) you will look at life differently. For so many years I thought my life was over and cursed and I was just hanging on to hang on. But then things came that changed my life for the good forever. That will happen to you too. Just hang on and try to get help as many ways as possible. You will see that I am right. Good things are waiting for you!!!!

Write me if you like,

20. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

There is NO support or proof to the theory. Sorry!

What about babies that were born dead or died by being smothered by a big stupid mother who decided that it's OK to take a nap with a newborn child? Approximately 1200 young children die every single day from starvation around the world. I wonder what they had to figure out before they die... food good, no food bad?

Sorry, I cannot accept that.

Person A, while walking down the street, saw person B sitting on person C, choking him with his left hand and holding a gun in his other hand pressing it to the victim's head. Person A decided to save person C so, he shot person B dead. Later person A learned that he's shot an undercover cop who's been fighting back for his life. He shot the wrong guy. This true story sometimes used at NRA self-defense courses.
    Just something to think about.

Anyway, successful SUICIDES ARE LEGAL anywhere in the world with the exception of Muslim countries.
    In the US we still have two states that do not allow suicides (the actual restrictions are buried in some other laws).

Failed suicides are not 100% legal and can be punished by forcing the survivor to take some therapy.

Here is why there is some confusion about legality of suicides.
    The key word is the SUICIDE word itself, roughly meaning - think of a plan, get the means all by yourself, use them the way you think best to achieve the needed results without any help from others.

As soon as someone else is present in the process, suicide becomes an assisted suicide which in reality is just another murder.
    Assisted suicides are legal in Oregon, USA, btw.

Legalization of suicides was very important especially in cases where someone has been tortured and driven to commit suicide. If suicides were legal then victim had the right to resolve his problem by killing himself and the offender would become a murderer.

If suicides were illegal then offender would be responsible for his actions only but not the death of the victim because the victim had no right to commit suicide no matter how bad were his living conditions that led to it.

It's just one example of why suicides must be legalized everywhere in the world.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.