just a stupid lame post

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by unnoticed, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unnoticed

unnoticed Well-Known Member

I haven't posted in about 7 months so I doubt anyone who will read it knows or cares about me. I'm so tired of trying to deal with shit. I feel like whatever I do doesn't matter. That my life is so meaningless. I really don't want to do this anymore. As pathetic as this sounds I'm crying alone in my house now knowing there is no one I can turn to. I've been on this forum for 7 years so it doesn't get better. My life is worthless and I don't really matter to anyone. I don't know why I still bother. I'm sorry for this stupid, meaningless post.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Not a stupid post it is you wanting to me heard and i hear you ok and i am sorry you continue to be sad. Depression is a hard one to beat even on meds and with therapy
    I think posting here does help at least it lets you vent and release some of the stress you are under. I care ok i hear you and i hope you continue to post even if you feel it does not help it does you just don't know it does h ugs

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Dear unnoticed, you are important and this post is not stupid. You think are alone but suffering from depression alone is hard to cope with. I admire your courage in the fact you have posted on here. There is nothing to be ashamed off with posting here. For me this forum helps me to get through the day and the kind people who have been very supportive.

All I can say, you are among friends who will help, guide and support you through your bad times. I hope this post from me helps you and most important take care.

4. bigb420

bigb420 Member

hey it may sound kinda played out but i think its true that once you feel as though youve totally hit bottom and are at your lowest point there is nowhere to go but up....i know from personal experience that with depression it feels like you hit bottom and thats it, its just perpetual shit....but once you really start to pay attention to the little things in life that almost everyone takes for granted at one point or another and really taking the time out to appreciate the fact that just living and continuing to do so is in itself something to be happy and proud of, you will see a gradual improvement in your quality of life and overall happiness. take care <3 much love!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.