Just a thought

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by itmahanh, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I am not an educated person by any means. What I know is mostly life lessons. But I dont think it takes someone with a degree and a lot of unimportant letters behind their name to figure this one out.

Christmas or any major holiday for people suffering with depression or so many other mental health issues is a big trigger. A huge wick that once lit sets off so many horrible things for them. We literally explode with negative emotions and thoughts.

So why then hasnt any of these so called professionals come up with a temporary med or a coping method that they can offer us for these times of the year? Or at the very least a signed letter stating that we do not have to participate for health reasons?

"Hey, you all ready for the holiday?" "Oh Hell no, I dont have to do them anymore. Got a signed note from the doc and everything!!""

Wow that would make life so much simplier!!!!

2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

haha. Sweetie can i hire you? how much do you charge an hour??? ok that sounded bad - i just want YOU as my doctor :)

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Lol. Ok but my price is pretty steep! Two guenuine hugs per hour :eek:hmy: and over time is really out of anyone's league!!! lol

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I love the note from the doctor idea. :)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You would be worth every hug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.