just a warning

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Izziebabystar, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I do not condone cheating, but I think sites like these aren't exactly helpful.
    People can change. And to be put in a database like this without knowing it, or without your consent, is just wrong, me thinks.
    Cheating is wrong too, but people fuck up, people can regret things. And maybe they don't regret it and will do it again, but I think that putting someone in a database like this is wrong as well.
    Just my opinion though.
  3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I agree with your opinion, is their any privacy these days?

And im wondering about the potential legal consequences for the site concerned? Harrassment, degradation of character etc etc... more fodder for the lawyers, they must love this stuff.
  4. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

On the other hand, if no one knows what they're getting into, they could wind up being hurt by the same person who has hurt many others in the past. It's not a good solution but the only reason why sites like that exist in the first place is because there is a need for something to help out.
  5. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

There's also the fact that sometimes a person comes to believe someone has cheated when they actually haven't.
  6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

and there's the people who hold a grudge against someone who cheated on them and would do anything to put them in a bad light, so to say.