Just a word

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Moat, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I thought I'd only register here to say this, so I don;t care if my acount is deleted after this is posted - I'll be killing myself tonight at 11:14pm and simply wanted to say that it is everyone's right to choose the time, place, method and date of when they can die. It's not up to any religious notions put into the minds of the major relionns about suicide being a sin or moral ethics - everyone has the free will to decide when they should die, and tonight it is my choice to suicide.

Thank you for reading (or not reading) and I'll see you all on the Other side.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf.

Please DON'T do this...please talk to us..tell us why you are planning this?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

come into the chat room..theres plenty of people you can talk to directly about this :hug:

4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Sorry, I don't do chat rooms - I never saw the point in them when those who use them are merely faceless people on a screen and seperated by hundreds if not thousands of kilometers of telecommunications wires and servers.

However, the reason why I am is that I believe that I've learned enough in life and that I'm ready to move on and seek knowledge and enlightenment that one can't get in life.

5. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Thousands of miles seperating you from the other person gives them the freedom to speak their mind and not care of consequences and not have to put up a facade. Which means when they try to help you they really want to.

I was just curious, what was it that led you to join this site?

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Leif,
    You don't need to do this!! We have all been there!! I have three attempts and I am not proud of them...Talk to us and let us help you find other options..Life Sucks but we all keep trying one day at a time...Take this from an old fart of 52. I started on this path when I was 13 and have dealt with all these years.. I know you have the strength to continue on in life or you wouldn't be here...Life will throw you all kinds of curve balls but it will also show you some good times..You just need to give it a chance!!!

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Can I ask why you felt the need to join and post this? There must have been a purpose behind it and I'm wondering what it is?

8. Aleth

Aleth Well-Known Member

Why at that specific time?

I wonder why you posted this message. Perhaps part of you wants to be saved, or you just want to voice your last thoughts and intentions to someone.

9. Moat

Moat Banned Member

1114 is my favourite number and yes, to voie my last thoughts on a subject that is misunderstood by many people.

Thank you all, and I apologise for this post. It can be deleted, if someone so wishes

10. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Do you feel misundertsood?

11. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

you dont have to do this.. surely theres something that is worth living for. something good. you really do not have to do this at all.

you came to this forum for a reason and joined for a reason. please let us help you and support you. you wouldnt have joined if you werent looking for the support surely

12. Aleth

Aleth Well-Known Member

Symbolism can be comforting. It can make it feel like it all has some meaning.

I think people find these kind of posts hard to deal with because they want to help, but they don't know what they could possibly say to make a difference.
    I wish I could help you, for one.

13. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i hope you don't leave.

i am here if you want to talk - i'd like to help you....

i understand and respect any choice you make - but this is a final choice. it can't be un-done and we don't even know what's on the other side. we might be in pain there, as well.....

we care about you-even though you are in a place where you can't care about yourself.

14. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

You are right, it everyone's own choice, however you need to give serious thought to your actions.

Suicide is a permanent solution to what may turn out to be a temporary problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.