Just about had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Sep 3, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Thoughts has been going through my head and I just about had enough. I have cried a lot last night and this morning. Been up since 2:30am and felt worse then yesterday - emotionally.

Just been thinking it's best I wasn't here anymore. Just burdening everyone and causing problems, not meaning to.

Trying to convince myself on reasons to stay. Hoping these reasons will keep me going.

So tired and depressed. Just want it to end.

Sorry everyone. I haven't been the best.

Just going to do my best to get through today. I have to. No choice really.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. You do not need to apologize. Maybe try to take a nap sometime today. Keep distracting.

brknsilence likes this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

(hugs) to you.
    That is all anyone can ask of you hun. It really is. You're an amazing person with incredible strength and courage, you will get through this :)

brknsilence likes this.
  4. brknsilence

Thanks everyone

Just sad, I was even going through my head on writing a note and everything at 3am.

Will try to get a nap later on, if possible.

So down.

5. lifetalkz

lifetalkz Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that you're stuck in a dark place right now-most everyone on SF has been there many times. All I can offer you is a coping skill that I have developed over time. When I get stuck, like you are now-I become very selfish. I think of myself as a good friend who has suffered through a lot and needs my love and attention. Then I give to myself the kindness and compassion that I deserve. I let everyone else go for a short while and think only of nurturing myself back into a better place in my mind. I can be there for friends and family-only when I get right with myself, the relationship with myself is the single most important thing.

You've been through so much heartbreak, sadness and loss-I strongly encourage you to be kind to yourself, treat yourself with gentle, loving tenderness. You would do the same for so many other people-why not do it for yourself? You deserve it. The people who love you will forgive you if you go off on your own island for awhile and take care of yourself. They just want you to be happy and feel some peace in your heart-I want the same, so does everyone on SF (I'm sure). I hope this helps you-I've followed this practice for over a decade and it has helped me a lot. Good luck to you-LT

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

7. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I hope you're doing better this morning. When I fell into those dark places, all I could think of was I want it all to end. It's the kind of pain that not many people can understand. Nothing fixes it, it just takes time to heal and try to do better. I wish you the best to get through this. xx

brknsilence likes this.
  8. brknsilence

Thanks

Just trying to get through today the best I can. Still down. Thoughts aren't as bad as earlier. Hoping it gets better. Just feel hopeless.

9. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Do you write? I find that writing (or typing) everything out is so therapeutic. It helps release that hopelessness and sadness in me. I sometimes just write fictional stories to get my anger/grief/fear out. It's a good distraction for me. Just a thought.

brknsilence likes this.
  10. brknsilence

I miss writing. Maybe something to try again

11. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I have a private blog that I use. I write as though it were public, I put photos, inspirational quotes and all that. It's a structured daily task I do and it helps me a lot.

Petal and brknsilence like this.
  12. brknsilence

That's good

13. Petal

(huggles) you're fantastic, keep being you. I hope you have a nice day :)

brknsilence likes this.
  14. brknsilence

Thanks

Hugs

Feel like crying again.

15. Petal

Cry if you need to, it can help get it all out :)

brknsilence likes this.
  16. brknsilence