Just about had enough...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jacob1973, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

I cant stand my life anymore. Apparently, neither can my friends. Seems that I no longer have any, or at least they dont even call me back. So only people I see anymore is my parents, and a few other family members, and maybe some coworkers in passing. I feel so alienated, and alone.

I feel like a zombie, just watching my life pass by day by day. I have no future, and no hope. ITS OVER!

Only thing I think about, or even dream about 24/7 is how to finally end my life. I could care less anymore of living. Its just a matter of time I think.... its that simple. Violent, nonviolent, whatever, I just want to die as quickly and peacefully as possible. Just havent nailed down exactly how yet, but I have a few ideas in mind. Not like anyone would care, or remember me days or months latter.... I cant stop randomly crying anymore when I think of my sad life.

No hope! No future! No Love! Only sadness! :sigh:

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hi Jacob,

I'm so sorry for your pain. I just a prayer for you and hope you do too.You dont have to be alone. You have us here. Also there are support groups you can join or 12 step groups. They have helpedm e and I made many new friends. People will emapathize with you and like you and help you and you can help them too. Thre are lots of people there that are lookingfor relationshios tto. People who know whats its like to be derpessed and sad and wil be paitent and understand. There is hope for you. For love and friendship.Give that a try.

You may not have lst your other friends. They may be diverted by their own lives. so why not wait and see.

PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING. WE NEED AND WANT YOU HERE. Give us your pain and we will try to helpyou turn it around and be your friends. I will. PM me fi you need someone to talk to I am here for you. I send you all my love and hope,

Marty

3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Hi Jacob..

You sound like your in alot of pain at the moment :hug:
    Have you spoken to your family about how your feeling? It could help you to let them know.. sometimes people dont realise how much pain we are in until we voice it openly..
    I know it may not seem it right now.. but things can change and can get better over time..
    Can you seek some support from your doctor? medication and therapy could help..

Take care x

4. Failure_By_Design

Failure_By_Design Account Closed

Hey, I kinda know how you feel, ive been ignored by my so called friends, I've been left out, haven't been called back or responded to and so on. It sucks.

If you want someone to talk to I can listen...

5. Cloud206

Cloud206 Well-Known Member

tbh i feel exactly the same way. im not sure what advice i can give you or help but if you want any just send me a pm. hopefully youre still here and i am too

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

How are you Jacob? Let us know.Your in my prayers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.