Just an existance.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by lost_child, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Why does it feel so lonely all the time, I don't speak to anybody, the last person I actually spoke to was yesterday my GP, the last time i spoke to a friend on the phone, or heard a voice "not professional" was probably a few weeks ago, maybe longer.

I hate this scared, pathetic person I have become, I hate her so much. I just wish I knew how to make friends, how not to push them away, how to have a normal conversation, how to start a conversaion...how not to worry.

What kinda of life is this? Its not a life, its an existence.

I actually could die tonight and wouldn't be found for at least 4/5 days probably even longer, that's such a comforting thought...and that would only be cause my house mate otherwise it would be weeks.
  2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Please stay safe :hug: I know sometimes it feels like we are all alone, but understand it is the depression talking and you have people that care about you :) If you ever want to talk im here.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Lost_Child,
    I am very proud of you!! You have taken the right steps and have started talking again. Give it time , you have to heal yourself first. Your friends will start coming around more when you start caring about yourself. They can pick up on positive and negative thoughts. When you are down they tend to back off because they are scared or don't know what to say to comfort you!!
    Stay on the path you are on, it leads you out of the darkness... I still hold you in my thoughts...Be safe!!~Joseph~
  4. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i agree iwth joseph.,. am proud too x keep talking keep fighting
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.