just annoyed

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Malcontent, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Just a normal everyday ranty rant, not directed at anyone here, take no notice.

Where's the loyalty? Where's the compasion? I'm sick of the selfish crap and the lies and the macho bullshit. Are there really any genuine people out there? There's always an alterior motive, no one is ever just straight up. I'm sick of people telling me the way I think and the way I am is wrong. Yeah I'm an arrogant, know-it-all jerk. I'm an unfeeling, boring, block of ice. I'm pathetic, I'm weak, I'm a lost cause. You think you've got me all figured out don't you? You don't know shit. I care about every single person I've ever met, yeah I have an over developed sense of responsiblity for the world, that's me. Am I gonna be a doormat for everyone though? No, never again. Nor am I gonna trust people until they give me a reason to. I've had enough.

2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Sometimes that's how you gotta do it, Mal.

:hug:s for you. Hope things get easier somehow.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry that things have gone as they must have for you to feel this way. I can't restore your faith in people becuase only you can do that. I do know there are good people out there. Hang in there Mal. :hug:

4. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member