1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just another breakdown

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by shrugged, Nov 4, 2009.

1. shrugged

shrugged Member

Last Friday my family held an intervention. Like always I didn't completely open up about how I felt and for a long time, I wonder why! The answer came as a shock. I don't want to give them the illusion that I can be saved:eek:hmy:
    I have no future. I have no friends. All I had left was school and Im failling my classes.
    My life is over. My sister said "you still have us" and I didn't dare to answer that it wasn't enough. What scares me now is that I think about suicide calmly, objectively. The only solution left to my problems.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

By posting here, you just exercised a good beginning in solving your problems. Keep posting, get feedback from us, read the stories of others and you will find more solutions to your problems. Have you seen a doctor?

:hug:

3. shrugged

shrugged Member

I have been to a doctor. It didn't help, all I did is complain so after a while I stopped going. That im failling school is what hurts the most. I haven't been able to move past it.