Just another crisis

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by muv_ur_dolly, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muv_ur_dolly

muv_ur_dolly Member

It's been almost a year since my last attempt...

Here I am though, same place but maybe a little worse. I've litterally thrown every good relationship I had away, stoped going to school, and started self-mutalating again in hopes that I might not mess up again - or maybe all that is because of the disorder.

Either way I'm at a point now where this is the only option I have left. I'm scared though, what will happen ~ but this is the only option I can concivable think of that will solve everything. There is no way I will ever have a life worth living. I'm 20 and I've hardly had a life but now it's over because of all this shit. I just have nothing else...
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Danielle...pushing away people from one's life is a part of the syndrome called depression...but I have found that things are more repairable than I thought they were...it sounds like it is time to reach out to peers and professionals to see if other strategies are available...often times, when I feel I have painted myself into a corner, I need a fresh pair of eyes to look at the situation, because it is clear I have been unsuccessful...please keep posting and seeking support and advice from people who have been able to...sometimes the most difficult part of the journey is knowing where to start
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you are right in saying you life is just starting I know hun it seems dark right now but it can be less fearful less painful You have people here who knows and understand what you are going through I found it did help to reach out hun here especially and talk okay because then you know you are not alone anymore in the fight Call your doctor hun get some therapy get some meds you will see the depression will lift and you will move forward again hugs to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.