just another day im still here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xx-just-a-girl-xx, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah here i am...still here :( today sucked muchly. Been asleep for the most of my night and ive just got up. i have that weird feeling were you have no energy and you cant be bothered and you try and wak but your legs feel like jelly. like i cant be bothered anymore.

My mum is apparently suffering depression and getting help soon for it, (maybe its genetic idk) but that killed me because ive been so bad the past couple of months, i have scars from when i cut my stomach with scissors and fresh cuts on my wrists just cause sometimes it helps takes away the pain. and she has no idea about it. nobody does. theyre all so blind and dont see past what they want too. i just cant talk about it. im not good opening up and talking. shes gunna get better, and that makes me happy because i love my mum with all my heart, but i know im not, and so im a little jealous. how can i if i cant tell people and talk to people :( its my own fault really.

lifes what you make it right? well clearly ive done a terrible job in tryin 2 make my life good. just wish it would end.

2. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Glad you are still here. Please open up here. I know it's hard to open up in real life.

Life may get better. It's not a certainty, but a possibilty. Meanwhile, I suppose, as the French (apparently) say, one must endure.

3. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

It's a lot easier for me to type about my feelings than to talk about them... so I know how that is. This is a good place to type though :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.