just another day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by nimbus, Mar 3, 2010.

1. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

like many of the ones before.

i'm feeling really down tonight. i feel like a failure. i've been having lots of financial problems lately and the one light i had at the end of the tunnel appears to be a train.

tomorrow i go see my counselor again and my stomach is in knots. it's almost like a ptsd kind of reaction. i know i have to try something to get out of this place but i don't know if it will do any good. plus i can't really afford to go at the moment but i'm trying to make it happen.

my life just sucks and i really don't see much hope that it will get better. my only consolation is maybe just learning to cope with being a failure.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You aren't a failure. Financial problems REALLY suck, but that doesn't mean you're a failure. :hug:

Good luck with your counseling appointment tomorrow. I hope it goes okay!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Again you are not a failure there are alot of us having financial difficulties to no fault of our own. I hope your councillor can help you see that and maybe get you to see a GP to get on some meds to helpwith your depression take care okay take one day at a time.
  4. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

thanks for the kind words. i'm just overwhelmed right now.

as for meds, i can't even afford to go to the dr or get meds right now. i really can't afford to see the counselor either but tomorrow i'll go spend a few of my last dollars and hope it helps.