Just another drone drowning in the blue

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by disoriented, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disoriented

disoriented Member

The world is blank. Black. Eat, work, sleep, fuck, computer screen. Rinse and repeat. This is my reality. This is out reality. Yet these films, song, books tell us something else.

Weltschmertz I have manage do diagnose myself with. The kind of feeling experienced by someone who understands that physical reality can never satisfy the demands of the mind. Like I have. I can't live in a world that is so
    cold. A world that constantly disappoint me because I have too high expectations on it. But I can't lower my expectations. And I can't co-exist with these expectations. That's why I have to go.

And that's the reason I've had my finger on the off-switch my entire upbringing. I thought these feelings would go away. But for a while now I've known it's a part of my spots.

I'm sitting with the old knife I bought in Greece when I was twelve. Good thing no one asked what it was for. I would like exit like Elliot Smith. I'm just building the strenght. Soon.

I don't really know why I'm writing this. If nothing else this may be considered my last footprint.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I don't know what to say, so I sent a hug. =| Take care..Mr. A
  3. disoriented

disoriented Member

Thank you Alex, I appreciate it. There's isn't much to say anyway. Just something I needed to get out.
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

You're very welcome. :) Glad you let it out. =]
  5. hi my name is

hi my name is Well-Known Member

i know you know because it's obvious, but many a people suffer a long time. the negative force is very strong right now. that's why there is no love. yet there still is, like a hummingbird searching for that sweet nectar of life amidst the chaos. it's hard man. avarice is the ultimate decision maker. since avarice is against natural laws, nature will take care of the bill soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.