just another face in the crowd

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by MRGSO, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRGSO

MRGSO Active Member

My name is Meghan and I am 16(I'll be 17 in 2 days). I play french horn and I've been going through a hell of a lot of crap lately. I have always blamed myself for everything since I grew up in a so called christian home and was brainwashed to beleive I had it better than everyone else. It seems like music is all I have now. Hopefully talking to people here will help me feel better.......hopefully.....
    Just thought I'd introduce myself....=/

2. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, I'm glad you have found this forum. The support and the people on here is wonderful. Music is actually a good distraction that I use as well. What kind of music do you listen to? If you have any questions or want to talk you can PM me. Take care :hug:

3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF! There is good support to be found here.

4. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Hi Meghan,

Welcome to SF.there are lots of nice people here you can talk to.:hugtackles:

5. MRGSO

MRGSO Active Member

Brokenandlonely: I listen to pretty much everything....mostly classical and soundtrack stuff....i like how it can make you feel things without having to find the right words(I plan to major in music performance) but I also listen to light rock and rock and even occasionally heavy metal....just basically whatever I'm feeling at the moment. The only stuff I don't really like is rap....but even that could work too if they have the right beat/lyrics. (I'm just kinda sensitive to swearing and stuff for some reason...like...when there's a fight at school and everyone's laughing and watching I'm practically in tears wishing I weren't too much of a coward to stop it....(I'm the only one of my friends who hated the movie Fight Club...which according to everyone else in the world is hilarious. =/))

Everyone else: Thanks. =)

6. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Very nice to hear that, I actually listen to almost anything that suits my mood at that current moment or something that I like. Being anything from classic rock, rock, heavy metal to raggae and trance. Anything from nirvana to slayer to Bob marley... I do agree with you, music is amazing it can make you go through several emotions or feelings and I love that I can find some relation to them when I listen to a song either from the lyrics or from the beat. :)

7. Warm Hands

Warm Hands Well-Known Member

welcome :)

8. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Welcome.im sure you will find all the support you need around the site,i hope you find it useful xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.