Just another guy with programmed suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.

I am sick of living. I think I have a great life, compared with most people around here. I have great family, friends, girlfriend... I am just not happy, and I think I have lived enough, nothing in my life will change my thoughts.

Well, I have been thinking about this for about 2 or 3 years. Everyday I wonder how good is to be dead. I love to sleep, because I am temporary dead.

I planned to kill myself on next 11 April, cause that's my birthday and I think it's very ironic to do that. I don't know how yet, but I wanted to gun headshot myself.

I only need your help to know which guns are good for suicide, price, or even, opinions of other painless ways to suicide.

Hi. This is a pro-life forum, you won't get advice on methods here. Also describing methods is not welcomed, because it might be triggering.
Why don't you stay around here and see if this site helps you a bit, as it has helped a few, you can never know.
I wish you all the best and I hope I'll see you around.

claycad

You seem to have no circumstances that would cause you to want to die, you are just bored with life. I'm no professional, but sounds to me like you have depression and that is very curable with medication and therapy. I would talk to a doctor about it and see if that helps, whats the worst that could happen, you start wanting not to die?

Try mixing your life up and do something exciting. Hell if you intend to kill yourself anyway mines well go try drugs or do something you've always wanted to do like move to China and ride a bicycle around or something. Just be creative. Your life no longer has boundaries, do whatever the hell you want if you think life ends soon. Even if you can't get excited thinking of anything radical you want to do, just do it anyway, you'll enjoy it more once you are actually doing it vs. thinking from an outside perspective of doing it.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Its strange Locked, because I really wish I could have a norma life like yours, my completely abnormal life is why I want to commit suicide.

I have heard of several people wanting to commit suicide with very normal lives because they are bored of life, I can't understand why you would want to commit suicide though, no offense. Maybe its a chemical imbalance in your brain?

mike308

An Imbalance in your Brain??? what the "f" IS THAT???
I Know how he feels...life sucks and then some... Just because you have "norman life" Your life can still suck "S$#T"
If you can, get a gun and take a head shot.
anything else is a gamble and the side effects suck worce then the attemt.
Been there done that...
Evil and Death walk the land, and hate and anger are the norm today.
Anyone with a brain feels like you do. Get out while you can.
BUT IF YOU CHOSE TO STAY ALIVE, we could use you.
You can make a difference by staying alive, using the pain and hopelessness you feel to help others. JMHO

Its strange Locked, because I really wish I could have a norma life like yours, my completely abnormal life is why I want to commit suicide.

I have heard of several people wanting to commit suicide with very normal lives because they are bored of life, I can't understand why you would want to commit suicide though, no offense. Maybe its a chemical imbalance in your brain?
Unfortunatly, mental illness does NOT descriminate...some people are just born with a chemical imbalance, or it turns into one.

I've seen people rich, never had any problems, great family, friends, never needed for anything....and they had depression.

But a great deal of people with bad expeiriences and so on end up with depression, anxiety, ptsd (mental illness)

I think I got genetics and invornment induced... bah.

anyway....

:hug:,
Carolyn.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I'm very sorry if I said anything rude/offensive. :ohmy: :sad: :sad:

Yeah, KMS, I can't get a girlfriend either, well actually, I don't even try. :sad:

flclempire

i too feel this "aged soul" complex, i recommend a DRASTIC change in your life, become homeless for a week, become a hitman (only kill ppl that deserve it >.< ) , ANYTHING. perhaps there is nothing after death, and if there is wouldn't you just waste your afterlife as you did/may have with your life?

EDIT: i believe your boredom of life may be a type of "personal hell", only you can save yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00