Just another life story

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Slick_Cash, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slick_Cash

Slick_Cash New Member

Well this i my first post here! No offense to anyone but i don't see the point in writing how you are 'going to kill yourself', if your are going to do it then just do it and stop wasting everyones time and wanting everyone to feel sorry for you, because in this life NO ONE does.

My mate did this a while ago, he overdosed on pills at a local beach and what does he do... he sends an sms to his priest apologizing for everything???? In other words he was never gong to kill himself, he just wanted attention.

Anyone who is truly going to kill themselves will do so, without all the whining. It is not hard to do so. The people who need the most help are those who say nothing.

I'm the same, i have every thing going for me at the moment, i'm young (22) and doing very well for myself being self employed - with exception to my Gambling and Alcohol addiction !!!.

Thats right, for example the past 3 weeks i lost over 14,000 gambling, and prob spent every single day at the pub drinking. I've been doing this for the past 3 years. Every cent i make goes back to gambling, and i seriously cannot stop.

For me gambling is an escape, i cant stand this life anymore. IT TOTALLY SUCKS!. I just cant see the point!> I thought that when i have money things would change, the only thing that changed was i'm now a coke addict!!!!

I dont understand how people get up every day, goto work, work their arses off all day for a wage???. I juts don't get it. Like what the fuck is the point of that. Here i am, i earn over 200K a year for myself, i do basically nothing at all, and yet i'm the one whos depressed and loosing everything gambling!

I'm not one to have a bitch, i just came across this website and thought well I may as well add my fucked up story. lol.

The problem is every one like my family think i have money, they have no idea how much i loose gambling, I'm at a stage now where i'm willing to do anything to get my losses back. I hate loosing, i spent my whole fucking life being looked down upon and i finally made something of myself with my business, only to get a fucking gambling problem.

I don't get it, you see i hate it when i hear people say they are addicted to smoking. I dont belive in addiction, its all mental, yet here i am loosing tens of thousands a week gambling and physically getting angry now when i loose.

I'm not going to kill myself, if i was i would do it, and not be hear writing this shit. I just have no idea how i should help myself ?? Speaking to someone does nothing, many people have told me to stop, but i just cant help it anymore its like principle of the matter i just want to fuck the pubs up.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Glad you could atleast post here and vent. Sometimes it helps to share your hurt, pain and demons. Who knows maybe someone here can relate and might even have a suggestion that could help you out. Hope someday you find what it is you're looking for because I'd say by your post that you're looking for something that all that money can't buy. Good luck.

3. Member123

Member123 Member

Ye i have gambling addiction too i think. When i win i do not stop and keep playing until i lose it all.

You need to phone those gambling addiction hotlines i would say and they will help you. The drinking is ok i guess as long as its not excessive.

Remember, You can not get your losses back through gambling!. You will dig a bigger hole.

To me you seem to have to have a lot. So dont waste it all because you will regret it.

Btw why dont you move to safer gambling if you make such large amount og money. Like buying shares in companies.

4. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

You sir are an ignorant prick. First off, let me correct one misconception that you have. It is a fact that 8 out of every 10 suicides the person did talk about it before hand. You see, they are trying to escape from some unbearable pain, but at the same time everyone has an immense inherent will to live, so most people do subconciously want to be saved. They dont want to die persay, they just want to be free of pain, which is why they "whine"(as you so ignorantly put it), to try to get some help, perhaps a reason to keep going.

I would also like to ask why you're here in the first place? You say that people who are suicidal should just do it, this tells me that you are nothing but a sociopathical fuck. Second, the whole point of this site is to help those in pain, if you are against that, then there is no place for you here.

You claim that you are not suicidal, so you have no fucking idea what its like to be. So dont come in here acting all high and mighty, when you know nothing of what you speak. You have no fucking clue. None.

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

6. cupiononesse

cupiononesse Active Member

It sounds to me like you use more than just gambling as an escape. I don't really wish to call you a liar, but I have to ask if it's really true that you pull in 200k a year at 22 doing next to nothing. Especially given the ideas and wording contained in your message.
    Why would your friend text a priest before he tried to kill himself? How does that mean he wanted to live? More importantly, where is this priest/text hotline? Why have you named yourself Slick_Cash and then boasted about your material wealth?
    I'm sorry if that's harsh but I have spent a lot of time around liars and I know how to spot warning signs, I just want to make sure that you're on this site for the right reason, and if you are a fantasist/narcissist that the site can provide the support that you need, instead of wasting time on a non-existent Bret Easton Ellis character.
    And also, I want to be harsh, because frankly your views on the suicidal who write about it appal me. Especially given your (existing?) mate's attempt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.