• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Just Another Member...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another member who's stumbled across this site. I've never been diagnosed, but I've been very depressed since I was 14, going on 6 years almost.I refuse to go to a doctor for any help.

I have the best friend in the whole world. She's quite a few years older than me, but we're the best of friends. She's bipolar, and she believes I am too.

I was depressed starting when I was 14, something traumatic happened to me almost 2 years ago, and ever since that day I have had severe mood swings, I'll go from talking non stop to ready to kill myself the next second, for absolutely no reason. I've began blacking out and bashing walls, without even being aware I'm doing it.

Just really miserable tonight, wishing I was dead.

brokenandlonely

Welcome to SF, glad you have found this site! Everyone here is supportive and understanding and if you need someone to talk to or would like a friend you can PM me on here and add me. :)

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums.. How come your afraid to go see a pdoc..They don't bite and you can get a diagnosis from him/her..They have meds that really help once they find what works for you..Give it a thought.,..

Just another member who's stumbled across this site. I've never been diagnosed, but I've been very depressed since I was 14, going on 6 years almost.I refuse to go to a doctor for any help.

I have the best friend in the whole world. She's quite a few years older than me, but we're the best of friends. She's bipolar, and she believes I am too.

I was depressed starting when I was 14, something traumatic happened to me almost 2 years ago, and ever since that day I have had severe mood swings, I'll go from talking non stop to ready to kill myself the next second, for absolutely no reason. I've began blacking out and bashing walls, without even being aware I'm doing it.

Just really miserable tonight, wishing I was dead.
welcome to the forum.. You need to go and see a psy doctor to get a diagnosis and meds to help you feel better.. :hug: In the meantime, you can use this forum to look for emotional support..

Psy doctors are there to help, so don't worry.. I have been to many doctors and none bite..:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00