Just Another Member...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by PixieDustPets, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PixieDustPets

PixieDustPets New Member

Just another member who's stumbled across this site. I've never been diagnosed, but I've been very depressed since I was 14, going on 6 years almost.I refuse to go to a doctor for any help.

I have the best friend in the whole world. She's quite a few years older than me, but we're the best of friends. She's bipolar, and she believes I am too.

I was depressed starting when I was 14, something traumatic happened to me almost 2 years ago, and ever since that day I have had severe mood swings, I'll go from talking non stop to ready to kill myself the next second, for absolutely no reason. I've began blacking out and bashing walls, without even being aware I'm doing it.

Just really miserable tonight, wishing I was dead.
  2. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, glad you have found this site! Everyone here is supportive and understanding and if you need someone to talk to or would like a friend you can PM me on here and add me. :)
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. How come your afraid to go see a pdoc..They don't bite and you can get a diagnosis from him/her..They have meds that really help once they find what works for you..Give it a thought.,..
  4. welcome to the forum.. You need to go and see a psy doctor to get a diagnosis and meds to help you feel better.. :hug: In the meantime, you can use this forum to look for emotional support..

Psy doctors are there to help, so don't worry.. I have been to many doctors and none bite..:smile:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:welcome: to SF! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.