Just another new member.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tyrannore, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrannore

Tyrannore Member

Hello everybody, I don't know how much presence I'll have on this forum, but here I am anyway.

Allow me to introduce myself... I'm 17 years old, and from the UK. I've got Asperger's Syndrome, and a whole load of other problems.

I've started feeling suicidal and depressed relatively recently, After a whole load of things in my life started to collapse. Everyday my lust for death grows stronger and stronger...

I don't know why exactly I've signed up for this forum, nor do I know if it'll do any good. I find it extremely difficult for me to interact with strangers, even online. But I just hope I'll gain some sliver of happiness here, however brief it'll inevitably be.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome!! I hope you find that this site benefits you and that you can feel at ease talking to the people here :hug:
  3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Welcome to SF, I hope you find the help and support you need here. Please take care of yourself.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you i found this place does help lots of understanding people here that do not judge. I think you will see how easy it is to make friends here
  5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Hi Tyrannore & :welcome: to SF :butterfly8: from a fellow Aspergers guy

tc Tyrannore

6. Tyrannore

Tyrannore Member

Thanks Everybody!
  7. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Many welcomes to you Tyrannore - well done on reaching out for some support and some empathy :)
  8. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello Tyrannore. Welcome to the forum, everybody is very supportive here and hopefully this site will do you some good. I'm also 17 and if you never need to talk to anybody my inbox is just a click away :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.