Just another rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I’m forever in a dark place. It simply never ends. I don’t feel like I’ll ever live a normal life. I never get anywhere in life. I just moved to a new apartment. It’s awful. I feel like I’m in a prison. I can’t speak with people these days, I just want to be left alone. I know I’m isolating myself and that it’s a bad thing but I can’t do anything to change my thoughts. I wish I lived in a forest in another place surrounded by open fields and not people. *SIGH

I begun thinking about changing my sleeping habits a week or two ago, going to bed early, getting up early - I had heard it was great for you and that your day would feel longer. So I did that for a week, it was’t difficult to change my habit but then I realized I didn’t want longer days. The long days felt like torture. Exaggerating a little perhaps but I hated it. Now I’m back to my old habit.

I hope one day I’ll change. Peace.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @Kate123 I am sorry you are feeling so depressed but there is help out there you just have to reach out and grab it. You did something good for yourself by getting your sleep hygiene in check. Well done on that aspect. Are you getting any professional help? We're here for you and always will be, it might be a struggle but you do not have to struggle alone. Keep making small changes as they will all add up to bigger changes in the end. Wish you the best and please feel free to vent/rant etc...

Best wishes x

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@Kate123

Just curious about the new apartment thing? Did you have roommates before and now? I do understand the want to be alone in the forest deal. Not many can actually deal with that in the vast wilderness being alone for months at a time. But a week reconnecting. It does wonders for ones soul.

Take Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00