1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just another sob story.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by foreverforgotten, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

So......Im so dazed (i have no clue why) just reading everybodies threads here..and staring at this bright computer screen...and theres a world out there...with mean, cruel and stupid people...who could never care about a person like me...and im not in it..so if i leave will it even matter? If im not really in this world anyways..among people...I used to think that no one would care..and its half true. But I know that if i did it my dad would too.
    and my mom would go back to the psych ward.. I dont want to hurt anyone...
    I dont want to make them cry..But what can I do? what is a life thats only being lived for others? I know everyone else better than myself. I dont want to think about it... im 20...finished high school online because of this...
    didnt have friends in high school...just got out of a terrible relationship with
    a vain self centred narcisist with anger problems. I knew that person since 8th grade...she was the one who would sit by me on the floor and talk to me..but shes a different person now.. Its very scary and hurtful. But i did it to myself. I never left because I thought it was better than being alone..was I right? Its feels right. whats the point?
    i suck at communication with people I dont know.
    most of my school life i never talked to anyone..not my family..teachers..
    strangers..not even myself...They call me anti social. and i am. Im not a mean person...but i have nothing to say..accept what im saying now.
    which makes no sense to me. Im afraid ill become a basket case in place of my mom and whither away in front of the tv ...alone....in a dark room...taking a million pills nigth and day,..with the only thing to look forward to being crossword puzzles..and checking my empty emails.
    I dont want to become this....

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just wanted to let you know that I read your thread and I am sending caring thoughts to you...big hugs, J

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted you to know that I read your post. I'm around a lot if you feel like talking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.