just another unhappy spirit

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nine Inch Nailer, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi, hi there...

i guess you can tell i'm new here, but i'm a pretty huge veteren of "depression forums"
    i havent visited any for a while, but decided i have reached a point in my life where i really need some help again, and seeing as the old forums i used to visit are new inundated with idiots and time wasters who think it's fun to troll and spam, well...this place seemed like it was different.
    anyway, i'll stop babbling now...i'm 20, have been having problems (issues) in my life for a long while now...since i was about 15? and life seemed to lighten up a little for the past year...but here i am again...unhappy, thinking the unthinkable...and needing some help. so come help me?
    i'm a pretty lonely kid, convinced the world hates me and thinks i am strange...i find salvation in going to rock gigs and writing senseless poetry that probably makes no sense.
    i come from the UK, have had my heart broken a few too many times...i love to comfort eat, i stopped drinking in november because i took it too far one night.
    i have dreams of becoming someone...important? but i know i can never achieve that...but what i want the most is just to be liked, loved...appriciated?

i guess i miss the warm feeling of going through life without a care in the world...i'd like to be missed when i'm gone, and i want my enemy's to stop hating me for not being them.

sometimes i wish i could just scream all this pain away...but i'm far too self conciouse of looking like just another cliche.

most of all...i just need a few friends and someone to help me make sense of it all.

and that's me...

you used to be my everyone,
    in past days when you were beautiful,
    you changed beyond who we loved to be,
    yet left me. who am i?
    you're simply inside my head now,
    you're stuck in this place in time,
    frozen beauty...that's your name.
    frozen beauty...that's what love, to me, is now.
    i hate to see you these days - the plastic, just another clone...
    when did you fall out from inside the tree? where has
    my path to beauty gone?
    you left me....who were we?
    you left me...who are you now?

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You are right that we are different from most of the other forums. We work hard to support each other through all our various problems. Friendships and bonds are formed here like nowhere else. I am glad you found us and shared a bit about yourself. I hope to see you more around the forum. Take care. :hug:

3. Hi

WELCOME :) I hope you find lots of friendship and support here :hug:

GE
    x

4. Hi welcome! theres always good support here :hug: I wish I didnt have to worry so much and
    I feel like I could just scream to the best thing I could do is think of the good times and try to have confidence
    even though its very hard
    we are all here to help each other :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2007
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF! :hug:

6. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

welcome to sf, can relate to some of your thoughts, but i guess almost whole sf can >.< anyway just stopping by to say hi and to say i love your name, lol, sorry, just a big nine inch nails fan. Nice poetry btw
    take care
    jules

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.