just another week to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

exkend

Hello, i'm going to end my life in about a week. i was wondering if anyone here has any experince with complex ptsd and complicated grief?
thanks

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Thanks for posting. There is a thread in the general disorders forum http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?9535-Types-of-PTSD that deals specifically with PTSD, it may be of some use to you to browse through it some. For complicated grief typically counseling is required as by definition it is grief you can not control or process in a typical manner. If you would like to explain your issues in more details we might be able to find better resources for you to look into as well.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

exkend

Hi Ben thanks for the reply. I know what complex-ptsd is and complicated grief too. I just hoped there might be people here who have experience living with with these conditions. I've decided to move my date time up a lot sooner too. After years of abuse and neglect and abandonment and rejection and failure, I think I can safely say I have come to end of my road. I have been in therapy for TWENTY years and have tried loads of anti depressants and anti anxiety meds, none of which have worked because they all mask the problems. This is just my personal experience but one that has left me with no doubt that psychiatry and even psychology can only numb the pain. CBT, EMDR, humanist psycho therapy Dialectical Behavioural Thearpy, tried them all. F**K ny dad was a psycho therapist so I was always immersed in that world.
I have read quite a few books on suicide too, which has clarified the affects of the aftermath and all the myriad reasons why people get to this point, so I would say that I am clear about the decision I am making.

Anyway thanks again for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00