Just arrived

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Niniel, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niniel

Niniel Member

Hello everyone!
    I am new here, obviously, and it's been a long time since I wrote an intro-post like (or unlike) this one. Hopefully it won't turn out too bad, we'll see... :unsure:
    In short terms I'm a 21 year old student from Norway, and this might make my English a little funny every now and then. And therefore I feel an apology is in place, just to make up for any misunderstandings or bad spelling mistakes which may happen in the future. And they will, trust me.

Anyway, the reason I am here is because I don't feel like I have anyone left to talk to. I've been struggling with (social) anxiety and depressive episodes half my life, and pretty much "tried everything" to stay alive. That's a frightening fact, and I hope it's not true. But it's good to have found this site, and I am looking forward to learn and share. That's what they say life's all about :biggrin:

So hi everyone!
    I am glad getting the chance of "meeting" you all!

2. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to sf. I hope we will be able to help you and don't worry about your spelling most of us can't spell at times lol.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF!

4. Niniel

Niniel Member

Thank you!

And lancashirelass, thanks for the reassure.

5. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Hello hun!
    Welcome to sf!
    Your English is comprehensible! Don't worry! :)
    I hope we can help you feel better about life ! :hug:

6. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello Niniel and welcome to the forums!

I am personally here to make you feel that you have many people to talk to, i consider it quite positive that you have joined this website - this action tells me that you have the will and want to help yourself and i am sure you will achieve this - "fight and you will achieve what you deserve" as i also write below at my signature.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi just want you know you can pm me anytime okay welcome to SF

8. wickedsick

wickedsick Member

Hi , Niniel
    really hope that we can help you, I'm not a english speaker too...
    don't feel shy because of it...
    we're here to help you .

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums... I hope you realise you have just gained a whole new family.. We care andwill be here for support..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.