just ask a question

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by hollowvoice, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

what if there was no tomorrow?

2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i would eat all the snickers ice cream bars i could get my hands on.
    i would call my dad and make sure i talk to everyone else that means alot to me. and prepare myself i guess

3. AxiomUltimatum

AxiomUltimatum Well-Known Member

Why must the vast majority of humans i do and do not encounter be so ignorant of even a smudge of truth???

4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

Why don't we know what will happen after we die?

5. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

Because if we knew there would be nothing to
    look forward to enough to keep living.
    ( Even more than now I guess)

If there are so many people in this world
    why is everyone so lonely?

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Because a lot of people can't reach out to each other...it can be hard.

When will the world end?

7. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

Around 5 billion years from now, assuming our planet doesn't get hit bit a comet or asteriod big enough to destroy it.

How did the first person to make a cake know what ingredients to use?

8. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

I guess they just experimented and through trial and error made a cake (after a lot of false starts probably)

How do we know when we are truly loved as opposed to being used (and think we are loved), cos everyone is good it seems at lying for their own benefits and end up hurting people, how can we tell the real caring people?

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Good question, since I seem to be used by every single person who I think cares about me. Oh well, the majority of the people in the world are backstabbers, that's why you can only really look out for yourself since you're the only one who won't betray you.

What makes people act the way they do?

10. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

Some people act way they do, say a bully acts that way cos they are hurt and being bullied themselves, so the only way to get their head round it is to bully people (not in all cases of bully but often I have found). It would work the oppsoite in me though, the more I have been hurt, the more caring I have become.
    Some people in general just act and dont think-period.
    Some people in general love to do kind and nice nurturing things for people and the planet, animals etc and genuinely do care, whilst others do it cos they think they have to and to look good. To do it without good intend and a good heart, well you may aswell not do it all.
    There are alot of folks out there doing bad things to people, sometimes they just dont know themselves why they do it, there are genuinely 'bad' people out there, people who have had images taken and tests on brain (v violent/sadistic prisoners in a top US Jail, I seen this on a doc few years ago) and a tiny % actually have a different bit their brain to 'ordinary' people, they either lacked a tiny bit or that bit, the cells were slightly different from birth which they (psych people) said meant they were pre ordained to just be 'evil' this is sad. Gladly its very tiny % of people.
    Of course there are people without this happening from birth, a % of people who just get a kick out of hurting, but in most cases i would say folks act how they do either to impress, lash out cos they are hurting themselves or people who do good want to make the world nicer place and often those who do the good in the world are those who have been badly hurt.

Why if there is a God/higher force is this world in such a mess, surely he wouldn't have let it get like it is..............?

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Freedom of choice.

Why are some attracted to violence?

12. Witty_Sarcasm

Maybe they were exposed to a lot of it, so it's become like second nature to them.

Do you think there is another version of everyone in a parallel universe?

13. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

It's possible. Even science and mathematics points towards a multiverse.

Why is it that almost all humans are backbiters?:hurt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.