just attempted

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cloudy, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

one of my brothers has hurt me so bad over the years. i didn't do anything to deserve what he and his family put me through. i started thinking about it and i am scared that i will eventually go through with it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Can you express to him what he has done, or is there another family member who can advocate for you so that you do not feel a victim to his abuse? Are you getting treatment? If so, is there someone you can call and tell him/her that you are in crisis? If not, please go to an ER/A&E if you do not feel you will be safe. Sorry things feel so awful, but we are here. Please keep posting
  3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

he won't talk to me. i may go to the crisis center. im tired of the revolving door of nothing changing. sick all the time never stable. i have to stop talking to him or trying to.
  4. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i'm just gonna do it and not say a word about it. i get harassed everyday and its not going to stop. i should have done this ten years ago.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you'll try to seek some help, you don't deserve to be treated that way by anyone. Please keep posting!
  6. Moat

Moat Banned Member

No one should be treated that way by anyone - especially by their own family members. If he will not talk with you, then you should not think that it is your problem, not when you have done nothing wrong that you should punish yourself over.
    I will not lie - suicide is an answer, but it is not the only answer. I know from personal experience that memories like what you have can be impossible to deal with on a daily basis, but you are only torturing yourself more by continuing to think about them. None of it was your fault in the least, so why are you punishing yourself mentally for what someone else has done? In time, if it takes 1 year or 10 years or even 50 years, he is the one who be carrying around the guilt of it all, so you have no reason to feel guilty or remorseful about something that you had no control over.
    I realise it takes a lot of time to work through the memories and, truth to tell, you might never completely forget them, but why would you quit? There is so much life out there for you to live and experience... The fact that you have gone this long should be enough to tell you that you are a soldier - that you have not yet give up because you have too many other things in life, short term and long terms that you would like to do. Do not deny yourself the right to experience all of what the future brings.
  7. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

my last post didn;t take. i may end up going to a crisis center before long.
  8. WildCherry

I think that's a good idea... do whatever it takes to keep yourself safe!
  9. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Cloudy,
    So sorry happening to you, nobody should put up with harassment. Know how you feel, it is utter hell.
    Please find somewhere safe to live, can a friend help you out. Or a homeless charity/centre so have a warm/safe environment.
    10 years must have really impacted on your health, maybe seek counselling and please visit your Dr. Could report to law enforcement if witnesses or evidence to support it.
    Please let us know your safe.
    Take care Kate
  10. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Hi Cloudy please do keep yourself safe and keep posting here :hug:

Take care
  11. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i am pretty bad off right now having homicidal thoughts.
  12. WildCherry

Please get some help so you don't hurt yourself or anyone else!! Here if you need someone to talk to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.