Just back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aikenhead, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aikenhead

aikenhead New Member

just back from the town's suicide bridge, trying to get up my courage. Probably just a self-pitying andrenaline junkie. Eventually I went home to a life that feels pretty flat, uninteresting and difficult to boot. And boring.

2. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

I can relate. I'm just so tired of everything, especially myself and all the faults I can't seem to overcome.
    I wouldn't consider myself an adrenaline junkie, but I do think about killing myself often, weather I'm truly considering it at that moment or not. That's just what I think about when I allow my thoughts to wander.

Sometimes I don't know what's harder for me... The strength to keep living a life that seems completely mundane, or to work up the courage to end it.
    I tried it once when I was 14, and after one failed attempt I swore I'd never do it again, but that was two years ago, and things haven't gotten any better, so I've recently started thinking about it again lately.

I still have hope though, more often than not. It's hard sometimes to believe that things will get better, but I'm trying my best.
    I hope you will do the same. : ]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad that you didn't jump off that bridge aikenhead. Welcome to SF. :welcome:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Aikenhead.

Welcome to SF :) I am glad you found us.

I'm glad you didn't jump. Do you want to tell us why you are feeling this way? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.