1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aikenhead, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aikenhead

aikenhead New Member

just back from the town's suicide bridge, trying to get up my courage. Probably just a self-pitying andrenaline junkie. Eventually I went home to a life that feels pretty flat, uninteresting and difficult to boot. And boring.

2. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Active Member

I can relate. I'm just so tired of everything, especially myself and all the faults I can't seem to overcome.
    I wouldn't consider myself an adrenaline junkie, but I do think about killing myself often, weather I'm truly considering it at that moment or not. That's just what I think about when I allow my thoughts to wander.

Sometimes I don't know what's harder for me... The strength to keep living a life that seems completely mundane, or to work up the courage to end it.
    I tried it once when I was 14, and after one failed attempt I swore I'd never do it again, but that was two years ago, and things haven't gotten any better, so I've recently started thinking about it again lately.

I still have hope though, more often than not. It's hard sometimes to believe that things will get better, but I'm trying my best.
    I hope you will do the same. : ]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm glad that you didn't jump off that bridge aikenhead. Welcome to SF. :welcome:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Aikenhead.

Welcome to SF :) I am glad you found us.

I'm glad you didn't jump. Do you want to tell us why you are feeling this way? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.