Just ban me then. Don't lie.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ybt, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ybt

ybt Guest

You know how this is going to turn out. I won't stop complaining about things, and you won't listen to me. I posted very specifically "Don't move this to Management." What happens? They move it to Management. Thank you, it's not fucking appreciated. I go through the same thing with the same mods, I present my case and the very next thing that happens is that history repeats itself, the same mod PM's me about the same problem. Watch this thread get moved, or deleted. Read it while you still can.
  2. ybt

ybt Guest

And if you're offended by the furious bashing of the mods, well, just don't respond if you're not willing to be objective about it. I have a reason to be furious. *shrug*
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I know it can be annoying. but hey they're just doing their jobs i guess....
  4. ybt

ybt Guest

I understand that they're doing their jobs but evidently this thread means I have an issue with it. Is it that taboo to take up a contrary position?
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

not tabboo...just forbidden. :yes:
  6. ybt

ybt Guest

You have to say it with a strong German flourish. VERBOTTEN.
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

If you're so mad with a mod, or the way the site is being run, take it up in letters. :dunno: The mods are just doing their job.
  8. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

the description of the letters forum clearly says

you already have a thread there so i will close this one
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.