Just because you are my dad, you wanna fuck with me some more ha???!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by expressive_child, Sep 24, 2007.

1. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Well, asshole! You think its a fucking big deal I slam the fucking door on you?! What about you jerk?! All you care is how you feel and what about all the fucking things you fucking do to me last time ha?! I wouldn't have to fuck with you if you don't start it first and you know that asshole!!! Yeah, so what if I call you to fuck off and so what if I call you a fucking asshole??!!!! You think you are better? Yeah, maybe you are better in talking shit and you think I should give a shit about your feelings?! All my life, you fuck with me and now you didn't have enough or what?? I am telling you know, if you ever die one day, I ain't so sure if I will be feeling bad cause you are pathetic, and though I wanna feel better and not see your stupid face, you fuck with me all of a sudden. So you know what, this is for you:

That so goddamn right, you don't deserve shit you piece of shit, and definitely not from me you son of a bitch!!!!!!!! Maybe you are gonna feel better if I die?!! Okay, I swear even if I die, I will make sure you don't feel good or maybe it don't matter ha??!! Ok then...fuck you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
  2. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

wow...you have alot of anger...have you confronted your dad about this?
  3. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

No point confronting him cause he thinks he is perfect and shit. What can I say? Who is gonna understand why do I hate my dad so much? In the end, only I understand how it feels to live with an asshole for 23 years, someone who is supposed to be a role model and all he's ever been is a piece of shit!!! Na..in the end, I still have to bear with him anyway...this is me, and my fucking life!!!!!!!