just bothered

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by randomperson, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomperson

randomperson Member

i have to admit im rather sad to come here again. its not that i dont like this forum, but i havnt been here in a while. and that should be good since it shows how im doing alright. but now that im here, obviously something is on my mind once again. things have been going okay, and i dont know why right now of all times im feeling so bothered. i guess i just want someone to talk to, but there isnt really anyone to talk to. i mean sure i can come here but how much am i willing to share to strangers? lol. i do appreciate everyone that supports me though. i dont know. i think i just like to have someone know how im doing. thanks for reading.
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

That's the great thing about strangers...they don't have any idea who the eff you are. Go for it :)
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

no shame in returning, finding help is a good thing and theres plenty of great people here that will listen.

welcome back

stay safe
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Welcome back. Feel free to PM me if there's something distressing you at the moment and you don't feel comfortable sharing with the forum. Me, somehow I lost all my shyness when I joined. I guess I figured, at this point, what do I have to lose by hanging on to my secrets.
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

listen to dazzle bud
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome back to the forum hun :hug:

if you wanna talk, feel free to pm me!
  7. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

You can say anything here. No onw will judge you, everyone will understand you. Sometimes its easier to share something with a strangers, then with people you know. Try to vent, try to say anything about you. Pain is smaller when you share it with someone.
  8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

wise words. i might add "pain is smaller when you share it" to my signature. i love that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.