Just bought a <Mod Edit:*music*:Methods>

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by hannah87, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hannah87

hannah87 New Member

I don't know what I'm looking for by posting here. I mean, my mind is pretty much made up in terms of wanting to overdose. (I'm planning on actually ODing tonight, once I'm alone in my bedroom.) And it's not like anyone on here could do anything to help me. My problems all are a result of my stupid, broken brain. You see, I have Asperger's Syndrome, and I've struggled with this absolute asshole of a disorder for my entire life. I'm now 26 years old and I've finally reached my breaking point. I have nothing to look forward to in life, since everything causes me intense emotional or physical discomfort. I'm also unemployed and I don't see myself ever being able to actually handle having a job. And don't get me started on how miserable I am due to my constant loneliness. I've never had a real friend, and my Asperger's Syndrome causes me to be entirely disinterested in making friends, even though my loneliness makes me desperate for friendship. It's like the world's worst paradox.

Anyways, yeah. For some reason, I felt like venting to you all. Sorry. I'll just go back to counting down the hours until tonight.
  2. hannah87

hannah87 New Member

Sorry, didn't know that mentioning certain types of pills wasn't allowed on here. (Thus the mod-edit of my thread title.) Now I feel like an idiot. Great.
  3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hannah :hug:

Absolutely no need to feel like an idiot - people often miss things when they are upset/in distress. I am so sorry that you are lonely and you do not need to apologise for venting here, ever.

Please keep talking to us, and if you are able, hop into chat for some real time conversation. Friends can be made easily here.

Be kind to yourself,
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Hanna, I was the one of edit the title. Don't feel like an idiot! Just read the rules which you can find here http://www.suicideforum.com/faq.php?faq=sf_rules_and_faq#faq_sf_rules and you'll be grand! I just wanted to say though that this place is a really good source of support and we'd love if we were able to help you out. Suicide isn't the answer, please do not overdose. :hug:
  5. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hi Hanna, I am sorry you must deal with such a tormenting paradox. When you say you're totally disinterested in making friends does that mean if others were to reach out to you you have no interest in responding/conversing or are you not interested in initiating with others or both? I ask first because the fact that you've posted here shows that you're reaching out. That's a good thing! It's also possible (in my thinking) that relationships are not easy and require gives and takes ~ some days that's just too much for us.

I hope you continue to post (or chat) and perhaps you will feel more like making a friend or two here than od'ing. Please be good to your self and keep talking.
  6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you here.
  7. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

Can't say anything positive to you. AS <mod edit - guidelines>. All it does is make life suck.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
  8. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

Anyway, there is nothing positive about loneliness. You'll never find a lonely person that appreciates life or considers it a gift. If my loneliness went away, so would all of my problems!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.