Just came back from a baby shower

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by thelaststraw, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thelaststraw

thelaststraw Active Member

It never bothered me that I couldn't have children (I had my ovaries removed due to endometriosis) before. Then after my parents died, then my Aunt, it has suddenly become an issue for me. Not all the time, but at times like this. My youngest cousin's baby shower. My cousins and I are not even near close anymore (their decision - not mine). Yes, they lost their parents as well (I think our family is cursed...), but they are making their own families now. I can't.:sad: And of course, all their friends were their with their babies. All cute little bundles 4,5,6 months old.

My whole fucking world is shrinking!!!!
  2. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

There are many adoption choices out there for you if you want them. A perfect chance to let out the maternal desires.
  3. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

There's still plenty of options, adoption being probably the best one. There's always children and babies needing a loving parent and you could be just the one to give them one. There's kids shut away in homes all over the world who need families, so when you feel ready find out what your options are.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.