just can't anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jay2nice000, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay2nice000

jay2nice000 New Member

I.grew up in the streets of the Bronx,got married had.a son . Then life fell apart. Lost my job. Had to sell drugs.for a living done some real bad stuff. Went to jail for a.year. Got out and had nothing. So I moved.to Florida with some family.took Years but I finally got back my life back. Then I met a girl who was.raped and pregnant. I took her under my wing and rasied the child like it was mine then I got her pregnant and we had another . Well come to find out the love of my life was sleeping around for Money. When I confronted her about it she just ran off to another guys arms . So I called dcf n when they confronted her about it she called the cops and said that I best her. Just make a long story short I lost my home my wife n now my kids are calling some wake daddy. I live at my job I barely have any money for food. She either sold or there away everything I own. The only thing I have is <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> IM just hoping it will be enough to take me away

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know you're hurting right now, more than I can begin to imagine. But your kids need you. Maybe it doesn't feel like they do right now, but no matter who's raising them at the moment, you're their daddy and you're who they'll need.

Here if you want to talk.

3. jay2nice000

jay2nice000 New Member

She has brain washed them to Call someone wake dad

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Jay, and welcome...some people do not know what to do when they have things that are nice...your ex is a prime example...obviously, she has issues that influence her to do things that are shameful...lesson learned...you have done this before, so you have the resources to get your life back...it take so much more the second time; I know this personally because I am struggling with a medical condition that virtually took my life away...climbing (I cant walk so this use of this word is interesting to me) back is a byatch (I'm from Brooklyn, so I know the Grand Concourse quite well), but once you decide to do it, half the battle is won...please use the support here to get your Mojo (but unlike her, without drugs) back and get the pleasures you deserve...welcome again and glad you found us...with caring

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.