Just can't deal with it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by painpaingoaway, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Never did I ever think I would get this low ... I just can't deal with life anymore.

I put way too much pressure on myself, I constantly compare myself to others, and feel like I fail miserably.

I get insanely jealous of everything everyone close to me has achieved. I have no self esteem and I can't bring myself to make the most of opportunities. I hate myself and nothing I ever do is good enough. I am so horrendously ugly, both on the inside and outside.

Can't help but think, what more do I have to live for? cant go on living like a loser any longer. Can't bear to think I can live another day while hopes and dreams fade further and further. It's like there's this darkness around me that will forever stop me being happy. I need to end it soon.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and I hear what you are saying...been there...have you tried any support (professional, peer) for your depression? Hoping you stay and let us know how you are doing...big hugs, J
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.