Just cant do it anymore, just that simple

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Silent1, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent1

Silent1 Well-Known Member

Im literally at a point were im just living for little things, im saying to myself the football game is on sunday make it there. On Thrusday that new video game comes out make it there. ive been doing this for like 3 months now and im just sick and tired of waking up every day with a cloud over me and a voice in my head that just screams kill yourself ive had no job and rarely step out the house know for 4 years. i step out into the world and see happy beautiful girls that i know would never be with me and faimlys holding there little kids and the whole world is moving and im froze in time looking at the world from outside of my body thinking i dont need to be here.
  2. IWantToBelieve

IWantToBelieve Active Member

Why have you been without work and confined in your home for so long? Have you done anything to change your situation, and what brought you to this point?
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I can relate so much to this part. I often feel this way whenever I go anywhere nowadays. I also know what it's like living for little things... used to say hey the NBA Finals will start on May __ or that my next counselor's appointment is on this day.. etc. Hugs to you, man. :hug:
  4. Silent1

Silent1 Well-Known Member

I just have no will to anything im just depressed to the farthest point of depression. i live with my parents and iam a drug addict, ive been to rehab therpy mental hospital..all this crap they cant help me theres nothing you can say to the person who just wants to lay down and die. Nothing will get better for me ive been this way since like third grade im 22 now.
  5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I've been living from one football game to the next for years. It's the one thing I truly love.

The off-seasons are hell. So bleak... if I do go, I guarantee you it will be when there are no games.

I don't really have an answer as to what else there could be. I'm sorry.
  6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Little things keep me going too, NCIS series 9 should be starting soon in UK, Borderlands 2 and Diablo 3 will be out soon, Nightwish's new album also out soon.

Small things like that are important.
    Silent1 do you have a plan for feeling better, improving how you feel? Getting a job these days can be very hard but maybe something to let you enjoy life more?
  7. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

When you step out after being alone in your little room for long periods of time, you'd start to exaggerate all the things that happen in the world and maybe feel a little more lonely than usual.

I'm also unemployed and am anxiously waiting for the release of Diablo III so i can make it through the days.
  8. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Happy beautiful girls?

Well - try and wish them luck in your mind - be glad for them - its nice to see young women with their kids.

And 50% will divorce - so whilst they may not be with you now - who knows?

I'm an older guy - odds are I'll meet a women divorced - with kids. At my age - few single women are childless - in my area at least - most have kids young - so by the time they are 40 they are mates with daughters - both still young.

You THINK these women might not want you - well - maybe you can mind read - and if so - good luck with your career on TV.

If you cannot mind read - well - you'll have to ask one out.

As for beautiful - I'm more thinking about who she is - what she looks like - I don't put that much importance in looks - because a beautiful women might be not so beautiful inside.

She might be good looking - but very mean. You come home for quiet after work and face nuclear meltdown. So - choose a woman who does not kick the dog or threaten to kill you - too often!

In a few years you will likely be walking down the street with a women and kids. But - whilst its great - it carries a set of challenges - its not 100% happiness - but - it beats being alone for some.

So nothing stopping you having a family of your own one day.

You got lots of time there.

not having kids is fun also.

I mind other peoples.

Its easier.
  9. IWantToBelieve

IWantToBelieve Active Member

Have you tried to get better? If you don't do something to help yourself you can't expect your situation to improve. I found that when I was in the deepest depression, one of the most helpful things for me was to set little goals and accomplish them. To actually do something.

Depression always causes us to think too much and do too little, and that is very bad. You have to force yourself to change little by little. When you see little changes taking place, that will encourage you to go forward.

The real danger is to look at who you are now and then look at who you want to be, and conclude that the different is so big that you will never accomplish to become who you want to be. You can't change overnight, but letting that discourage you will cause you to not change at all.
  10. allison

allison Well-Known Member

I know these little steps don't really seem to help, but remember that that's exactly what they are: little. Seemingly insignificant. But if we just think that if we can get past this one step, then another, and another, and another, we'll eventually reach a point in time where bigger possibilities and opportunities can be had. Things that make for great memories, things that make life feel good and worthwhile. It can get dreary at times, but I guess the only thing to do is be active. Actively seek out something that will make you feel alive. Even if it's just a distraction from the little steps you take everyday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.