just cant do it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meagainstme, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

had an AWFUL night. yet again.
    but tonight is so much worse.
    no one wants me here, im not sure why im even bothering to try holding onto life anymore.
    its hard work and im exhausted just trying to breathe basically.
    gosh life is SHIT.
    ive really had enough of this world. i cant handle it any longer. i feel like im just going to snap. im so fucking weak.

2. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

trapped88,

I am so sorry you have had such an awful night!! I really enjoyed talking with you today, and I know I want you here, and many more of us Im sure do to!! I wish thier was a majic wand to wave over your head to make it all go away, because I would wave for you immediately. You deserve happiness in your life and you deserve to have joy in your life.....I hope you can lean on us as much as you need to, thats what we are here for, and if you ever just need to rant and you want it kept private...feel free toPM me anytime....you'll be in my thoughts and prayers...and if thier's anything we can do to help....just let us know!!!! Please take good care of yourself!!!

-Jodi

3. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

thankyou jodi.

but i dont deserve anything. i am nothing. ive tried. but failed to make people happy. im not even sure what i do wrong. but it must be me. i am shit.

4. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

trapped88,

I wish you could give yourself a break a bit, and realize that you are worthy and do deserve happiness. You are something, you are special in your own way. Its not your job to make other people happy, so I cant see how you have failed thier. Sometimes when we are so deep in the pit of depression its almost near impossible to see the good things in ourselves. Im sure you are not shit, you are a very pleasant person....dont give up on yourself.....reach up and let us pull you out.....that pit is not meant for anyone!!!!......I do hope we can work through this together....always here for you....-Jodi

5. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Hello trapped88. I agree with everything Jodi wrote. May I add:

You are NOT shit.
    You are NOT weak.
    You are NOT responsible for others happiness.

You ARE a beautiful person with unique talents.
    You ARE strong.
    You ARE definitely entitled to happiness and contentment.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I have to agree with both Jodi and mike25. You are a valuable person with many talents to share. Please do not give up on yourself. Try to see what we see in you. I know that is sooo hard to do. Trust us hun. You are worth it. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.