just cant do this thing called life no more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by clw, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clw

    clw Member

    just cant do this no more i need to end the suffering and pain and soon but scarid to say anything to no one cause they will call the cops they been here alot latley and thats not good cant go to the hospital cause it dont help the last time i was there they tried to put me into a state nut house and thats no happening so the only way out is to end it for me
  2. total eclipse

    total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

    No hun the only way out hun is to go and get the help you need to heal okay
    Take time to get you well and strong please i know where you are at right now I am in the same place hun It hurts but leaving will only cause more pain for others okay Please reach out now and get the help YOU deserve hun hugs:hugtackles:
  3. windlepoons

    windlepoons Well-Known Member

    Can you tell us why you are suffering?
    Have you any friends you can trust to talk to openly?
  4. VALIS

    VALIS Well-Known Member

    there's worse things to go through than hospitalization, mainly, death... i don't know where you live but if you're in a dangerous state of mind and check yourself in voluntarily they can't hold you against your will. you would probably have access to a psychiatrist and medication, and find someone to talk to, referrals, etc.
  5. Gazoo

    Gazoo New Member

    Is that true?
  6. Stranger1

    Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

    Not in Florida.. You can sign yourself out.. But then when you reach the exit there will be police officers there waiting for you..All they need is for someone to call and say your not in the right frame of mind.. Then you see the judge..They can eventually move you to the state hospital if they think you are to far gone..
  7. Speedy

    Speedy Staff Alumni

    I've seen something similar to what Stranger1 is describing: in my state (also in the USA), I went in voluntarily in December and a few days later found out that my dad had filed a petition to have me involuntarily committed when an attorney (guardian ad litem) showed up to meet me at a psych hospital to discuss my state of mind and the upcoming hearing procedure.

    P.S. Big hugs to you, clw. :hug:
  8. locpsimella

    locpsimella Member

    DON'T end it - you just have to get control over things. We've all struggled mentally and emotionally at times and I don't blame you for reacting against someone trying to take away your autonomy. But that doesn't mean you don't need a little help. We all need help sometimes. What you need is an advocate. Someone who looks out for your best interests. Maybe getting inpatient professional care isn't so bad for you...but you need to have someone who's looking out for you and making sure you're getting what you need. Maybe if you tell us what state you live in, we can point you in the right direction?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.