Just can't forget.

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Spearmint, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Nightmares every single night..It's making me terrified of sleeping, in fear of the nightmares, the only way I can sleep is by drugging myself. I'm considering telling my counselor, but I just can't bring myself to do it..I don't know why, out of shame, embarrassment?
    I mean, I've told my two best friends, but even that took like 5 years to do, it's ridiculous. :sad:
    Sometimes I feel like I should have fought harder, I should have told someone when they could have done something about it, but I didn't..And I know that it will haunt me for the rest of my life.
    I wish I could just take some magic pills and everything would be right with the world, but that doesn't happen. I wish I could just put it all behind me and forget it didn't happen, but I can't.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Jess, hun, it's nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about, remember that :hug: I think it'd be a good thing to tell your counselor, she might be able to help with how to deal with it properly.

I know I'm not of much help, but if you want to talk about it, or anything, you know how to reach me :hug: :hug: :hug:

AwesomeJess :arms: me wub thee :smile:
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry that you're reliving this nightmare over and over again Jessus. I wish I could help. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.